We love to publish posts from guest authors, who add value and variety to this website.
We publish the post under your name and you can link to your website to attract visitors.
Please thoroughly read and follow the guidelines, if you want to land a guest post. Kindly do not waste your and our time with inappropriate suggestions or low-quality post submissions. We do not answer inquiries without specific topic proposals.
Possible Topics You Can Write About
- Online jobs, remote work, freelancing, make money online
- Online marketing, blogging, writing, web development
- Software and App reviews
- One of the above-mentioned topics
Guest Post Guidelines | What we publish
We publish articles of anywhere between 600–2,500 words, depending on subject complexity. 1,500 words is about average. Articles often run with a custom illustration. Articles may be casual in tone and content—great for less-intensive tutorials and posts—or rigorously structured and edited. All should be well-considered explorations of current and cutting-edge topics in the web industry.
We reserve the rights to edit your text before publication or to reject a post if it doesn´t meet our quality standards.
How to submit (and what happens next)
Email us your submission. We prefer submissions as Google documents so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft. You may also send us a plaintext file, a Markdown file, or a link to an HTML document. (Please do not send a ZIP file of assets unless requested by an editor.)
Here’s what happens after you hit Send:
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit. If so, the whole team will review and discuss it. This happens once a week.
- The editor will collect the team’s feedback and get back to you with notes. (We rarely accept an article the first time around, but we’ll tell you if we’re interested.)
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, send your revised draft back. The team will discuss it again and let you know if we want to accept it.
- If we accept your article, an editor will work closely with you on things like organization, argumentation, and style.
- We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We can’t give you a specific publication date until the article is almost ready to go live.